Ever wonder how to throw a party with tequila and enjoy full nigh on the single spirit? MMI Dubai put together a perfect summer cocktail recipe to enjoy a refreshing breeze in your own backyard. All you need is Tequila Patrón and few mixers that you will find in bellow recipes. They might look fancy, but they’re actually really easy to make and won’t keep you away from enjoying your own party.
Bellow, you can find 8 cocktails with my contribution on visual.
- Patron Silver – 45ml
- Cointreau – 15ml
- Homemade Sumac Syrup – 15ml
- Fresh Lime squeeze – 15ml
- Pour the Patron Tequila, Cointreau, Lime Juice and homemade Sumac Syrup into a shaker.
- Add a handful of ice cubes and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a signature glass with the half-rim damped with lemon juice and sumac syrup, then dipped in a sumac powder.
- Garnish with half part of sumac powder and salt on the rim.
If you would like to know more about the guy behind Linden Consultancy check my first blog post “Passion About the Game” if you don’t know what to cook today, maybe page “Food photography” will give you some ideas.
DRINKS PHOTOGRAPHER – SERVICE
What makes Jure separated from other competitors is his enthusiastic professionalism to capture drinks and beverage that evoke sense of taste, showcase brand and sell your product. He also has special ability to work both as a photographer and stylist. Depending on the project and vision behind the shoot he loves as well to create a team environment with other mixologists, bartenders and art directors.
Jure Ursic photography team do a complete strategy approach to all professional drinks photography shots. From creating a mood board, choosing and finding props and offering studio, the team is there “all the way” to create photos that address your potential customers.
If you are looking for a professional drinks photographer, contact Jure Ursic Photography today to discuss your next campaign.