Private dining is the ultimate experience at Maiden Shanghai, with their three stylish and spacious private dining rooms.
The client’s vision for this project was to showcase the private dining rooms to potential guests, and they wanted to do this with visual impact – the images had to show that “you can go crazy as you like here!” once you made a booking.
We achieved this with hard lighting, and the story shows an intimate party with friends eating, drinking and having a great time in both the private rooms and on the terrace.
You can check our other food photography work for Maiden Shanghai here.
- ClientFive Hotels and Resorts
- RestaurantMaiden Shanghai
- Photographer & RetoucherJure Ursic
- MakeUp and Hairstyle Yin Yang Salon
- Modelling AgencyThe Secret Society